Tuesday, June 12, 2007

FICTION Darrens Perilous Journey PT 1 (a choose my own adventure story)

At least my folks recognized all the expertise regarding boats that I had hard workingly accumulated over my so called quote unquote 'wasted life' that they always try to imply about! So sufficingly say that Im quite a bit of an expert in the boat field.

The day my parents had their moment of brilliance to let me go to the boat field to buy it, it was cloudy and all freaky jacked up looking in the sky


The government radio station that played all that minority music crap was playing some freaking techno stuff that the lyrics were "Raspberries for sell raspberries for sell."
I saw before me in my very eyes a whole paradise of boats. But before i could go down that plank of wood and get my grit on negotiating style, i was strucken from behind!!!

The world swam out of focus! and i was dropped into a dreamy sleepiness hole. i dreamed for, like it was years and years, of boats. Big boats. Blue boats. ANd my favorite, yellow sailboats.

Finnally i awoke and as soon as i woke up the first thing i could tell was that i was rocking like i was in a boat! But before i hadnt even been on no boat! I was all like what? How did i get on some boat?

Then i opened my eyes and looked around the place i was in. I saw a big fridgerator it was black and one of those big ones that has a whole bunch of freezer space and a water ice thing on the front.
Next to the fridge was a counter and sink. There was all kinds of dishes, and water was dripping onto the linoleum floor.
The rest of the stuff in the room was just some sofa and a table for eating i guess.
But i didnt even have time left to get my berries! Because just then suddenly i heard footsteps on the mysterious outside!
What could i do?

P.25 i pretend to be still asleep
p.34 i try to take down the guy whose coming all hardcore style on him
p. 88 i talk to the guy to find out whats the deelio